Wednesday, April 2, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This

So Celebrity Apprentice ROCKED this year. Talk about good reality TV. Can't wait for the next season. Anyway, Trace Adkins performed his new song, You're Gonna Miss This, on the finale and I really liked it. It's on my playlist with all the other country music. Give it a listen to! It's a great reminder to live in the moment and enjoy it for what it's worth. As much as we may wish to be in a different stage, we'll never get this moment back. So now I'm going to go stop Spencer and Lydia from arguing and then I'll change a stinky poopy diaper, take the clothes out of the dryer, clean up the dishes in the sink, and get dinner going. And you know what...I'm going to enjoy it (at least for today :o)). It's hard to believe, but I'm sure I really will miss this someday!

6 comments:

Fox Family said...

That is a great song! My dad always says "Enjoy here while you're here - cuz there's no here there!" Kinda cute!

disneyking said...

I sooo agree. This year's Celbrity Apprentice was sooo insanely SWEET!
I was sooo rooting for Trace though :(
I'm soo glad that you have this song on your site. I loved it when he sang it and I've got to put it on my site as well.
Much love to the 'now healthy' Baird Clan!!!

Daddy Doozer said...

Ohhh, yeah! This one's a winner! What a great message. I'm sitting here in my office right now wondering if "I'll miss this..." No doubt, I will. When you give your career/life to something for nearly 35 years, it's bound to become a part of you.

Great write up, Sweet Baby. And trust me...one day, you WILL miss this very stage of your life. But oh how wonderful the next act will be!

Love you!! Always have...Always will.

Cindy Killebrew said...

I had never heard that song before. After reading your blog I had to listen to it. I added the song to my playlist. Thanks for the reminder of how precious these tidous tasks we do everyday are!

~Nikki said...

Amen, Sistah!!!!!!!!
I'm off to do laundry, bathe bebes, load the dishwasher, and have a pepsi! :) Love my life :)

Stacy said...

You know what we are going to miss???? Angie's blog! It's been weeks girl, time for a new post :)