Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas

Aghhhhhhh, the Christmas Season is upon us!!!!!! I LOVE this time of year. I love the look of our house with the Christmas tree and the Christmas village up and glowing! I love looking at (not necessarily being in) the snow--especially when it's falling. I love buying and wrapping gifts for the children. I love snuggling by the fireplace and watching Christmas movies while we eat cheese, crackers, and beefstick! I love being with the family and attending parties!!!!!!!! I love making candies with my mom! I love Paul's free days at work! I love watching my children advance the many advent calendars we have all over the house (it's the first thing they do every morning!). I love sending and receiving Christmas letters. I love shopping Black Friday with my siblings. I love seeing Santa fly in at the University Mall. I love singing Christmas songs with my sister. I love seeing the Salvation Army bell ringers outside of shopping centers! I love sleeping in flannel sheets! I love participating in Sub-4-Santa! I love our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day traditions! And I love reflecting on the meaning of Christmas; it gets more meaningful with each passing year! Merry Christmas one and all! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

1 comment:

Dedee said...

Ooooooo!

Me loves some Trans-Siberian Orchestra (one of the lesser known and probably well hidden things about me)!

I'm getting there on the Christmas feelings!