Monday, May 19, 2008

The Emperor's New Hair

Spencer's first grade class put on the Emperor's New Hair last week. As you can see, Spencer was the emperor.

"With a snap of my finger, my wishes are granted!"

I must say I was quite impressed with this little production. Sorry that the camera is a little shaky. Jack kept pulling down on the camera strap while I was recording.


Spencer's little hand dance in this last clip is quite funny. I have no idea what was going on in his noggin'!! These are truly the precious moments of motherhood, and I love my little Buddy!

4 comments:

Dedee said...

That. Was. Awesome!!! Very cute!

Daddy Doozer said...

I love the hand movements. True expression of pent-up frustration at being bawld. I'm sorry I missed the production--Rou's first ever starring role! But I'm sure he'll see many more scripts from which to chose the inevitable Oscar!! Grandpa LOVES this boy!!! Way to go, Rou! You're a natural born star!!!!!!!!!

~Nikki said...

Ok - that was pretty darn hilarious (the hand thang)
Spencer looks darling with his lucious golden locks, and bald-doo, too! :) What a kid!!!

Seamore Tomato said...

He's so cute! Thanks for sharing!