Thursday, May 22, 2008

Entertainment Weekly

I just finished The Host today!!! I really enjoyed this book. I'll admit that it took me awhile to get into, but once I did, I couldn't put it down. It really makes you think about human nature, and how wonderfully complex we are. It's also a really fun love story. I must thank Stephenie Meyers for yet another FANTASTIC read. Here's looking forward to Breaking Dawn on August 2nd (71 days, 7 hours, 54 minutes!), and Mistborn 3 (The Hero of Ages) on October 14th. And I have to give a YIPEEEEEEE for tonight's first episode of So You Think You Can Dance...Paul and I's FAVORITE reality show!!!! We are also seeing the new Indiana Jones movie on Saturday which I'm quite excited for. And I haven't seen Prince Caspian yet, but I've heard it's amazing. Can't Wait!!! Oh the little pleasures in life.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Ang,
I just finished this book too, we need to discuss! We want to get together for lunch next week, call me, I left a message on your machine :)

astowers said...

Angie I found your blog through Nikki's so I hope you don't mind me commenting. I was wondering if the host was as good as the Twilight series. I'm glad to hear you liked it. I decided not to buy it and wait for a copy to become free at the library. We'll see how long it takes :)

Jill said...

The kids want to call and talk, so I'll try to find a time soon! We miss our fun summer days with you guys!

Daddy Doozer said...

I remember helping her write this book. As I developed the premise, she sat in a chair next to a cactus in her back yard and drank Diet Coke. She was working on a Relief Society lesson and totally ignorning me. So I went on all by myself and wrote for her the basic story outline. Now she's making pooka-bucks on the thing and I'm left with nothing but the memory of her repeated questioning as to how to begin her Sunday lesson to the sisters in her ward. Wait till you read the next one we're working on. Very adult. Most likely, we'll spend some time in a disciplinary council. Oh well.

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday!!! Today is June 4th and if memory serves me right, you should be turning 30 today!!! Welcome to the club :)

~Nikki said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! Thanks for letting me borrow it, Bange! Easily one of my all time favorites! :)
YAY FOR IAN AND WANDA!!! Let's go see Prince Caspian together!

Anonymous said...

It was no EDWARD, but I really liked it too. Can't wait for August 2nd! Oh, Edward! HUM A DA!

disneyking said...

Much love to Melanie and Wanda. I LOOVED this book as well. Looks like I'm in good company.

And here's to August 2nd and the return of Edward. May he find Jacob and do what must be done to end this pointless debate of who Bella truly prefers... as if there was ever a question.