Saturday, February 2, 2008

Joining the Blog Zone!!!!

We've (or rather I've, since I don't know how much Paul will contribute to this site!) joined the world of BLAWWWWWWWG!!!! Welcome! Hopefully I can figure out all the cool things one can do with a blog site, and in so doing keep you updated on our simple life through words, pictures, music, and hopefully video! To begin I'll highlight 2007! What a FABULOUS year. We had a super fun vacation to the Bay Area, a trip to Disneyland with Grandma and Grandpa Clark, Paul opened up shop in Lehi right across the street from where we live and his new office is beautiful, Spencer entered the exciting world of 1st grade at Renaissance Academy, Lydia started preschool, and the best highlight of all--our sweet little Jackson joined our clan! We are looking forward to all the adventures that await us in 2008! It's going to be a super year.

Here's a few of my "right now" enjoyments!
BOOK: Right now I'm re-reading the Twilight series and LOVING it all over again. 12.08.08!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Stacy Chan. I hope you're happy that I've been neglecting my kiddies all week! I also enjoy the CCCC Newsletters and am anticipating next month's installment.
SONG: On the subject of Twilight, I'm a little obsessed over the first track on my playlist, "Somewhere". It could easily be the theme song of New Moon. Oh Edward....
MOMENT: I had a special moment with Lydia on our last night at Disneyland. Just me and her walking through the castle at night. She was sooooooo excited about the crown we had just bought her. It was a priceless moment.
MOVIE: Paul and I went and saw the new National Treasure last night. It was simply fun! I recommend seeing it if you haven't! I also loved Enchanted!
TV SHOW: Overall I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance. But right now Celebrity Apprentice ROCKS!!!!!
TIME OF DAY: I love my night-time nursings. It's such a sweet time with my Jack, when all is quiet and peaceful.
QUOTE: Life is an occasion--Rise to it!
RESTAURANT: Bangkok Grill of course! We ate there just last night!
FOOD: Anything served on a cruise ship.
THINGS TO DO: Be with my family hands down!
SOUND: Jack's growl. It's hilarious.
PURCHASE: I bought my first China place setting for my collection! What's better is that it's the setting that started my whole fetish for China.
WINTER ACTIVITY: A good book in one hand with a tea-cup of hot cocoa in the other, snuggled under a blanket by the glow of our portable heat dish.
PERSON: My amazing sweetie, my prince in rusted chain-mail, my everything--Paul! And no, I was never going to say Edward. He's not really a person. He is my favorite vampire though! And along that line, Legolas would be my favorite elf, my favorite wizard is a toss up between Gandalf and Dumbledore, my favorite witch is Elphaba, my favorite mouse is Mickey, and my favorite Mistborn is Vin with Kelsier being a close second. Yes...I enjoy fantasy!

So there's my introductory post! I'll leave the deep and shallow thoughts for later days. Mostly I'll probably just post a lot of pictures. Since they're worth a thousand words, they'll be more telling then what my little fingers can type. Good Night!


6 comments:

~Nikki said...

And may i be the FIRST to comment on your wunnafee attempt at creating a BLAAAAAAHG! :) Yay! I shall help you any way I can. Hey - get rid of the word verification thing. it is lame and annoying ;o)
xoxoxo
LOVE YA! HOORAY!!

Maren said...

Hey Bange... So much fun. It looks like you got yourself 3 lil' bear cubs! I love it! They are so so cute!! I can't wait to hear what you've been up to. I haven't seen you since Ryan's reception - 5years ago? Anyway, I blog too... come by sometime & meet my 2 spazzy kids Paige & James. www.jasonandmarenbuchanan.blogspot.com

Jeuce said...

Ange,

I LOVE your blog. You have so many cool movies! (I have not yet figured that out.) I can't believe how grown up Spencer and Lydia look in so many of the pictures! I know we just saw them at Thanksgiving, but somehow seeing it in a picture makes it so much more obvious.

I really loved all the details you put about your life! In fact I thought of two very great christmas gifts I want to get in 6 years when we have you again! (Not that I'm bringing THAT topic up again!)

The picture of the four of you on the beach is great. You should put more pictures of you and Paul, too!

Knowing that you love fantasy, you should try reading one of the books by our next door neighbor. She writes fantasy, mostly aimed at teens but we have read all her stuff and enjoyed it, even though at times I felt weird reading about teenagers and faeries (thats how she spells it) out loud to each other on a plane. Some of her children's books were just made into a movie you might have heard of called the Spiderwick Chronicles. Her novels are Valiant, Ironside and Tithe by Holly Black! Let us know if you read one and we'll give you Bruce's always insightful literary analysis!

Thanks so much for the fun blog!

disneyking said...

Wow, Bange's blog is already receiving some serious media attention out there in the blogging world. The site looks great Bange!! You and Toonz seriously have made my site look like pooh.
Sure love you!!!!!
Keep posting the pics. Love 'em!

disneyking said...

Your list of favorite persons is the sweetest list ever. I think I'm going to add a post about that to my blog. Your favorite Mouse, Elf and Wizard are sweeeeeeeeeet!

Anonymous said...

My Sweet Baby Girl... I LOVE your blog site! I agree with your fav food: anything served on a ship! Seems like all members of the CCCC prefer it hands down--a...with the exception of...a...anything...a...served by...a......Mommy, of course! I guess we'll have to start a blog where we can do nothing more than write of the love we have for our children! It's our fav thing to do, ya know. And plan cruises. Hey! I hear we're going on another one. Gee!!!
I love you and your babies and that terriffic husband of yours! I couldn't be happier for my Bange and you must know how exceptionally proud I am of you!!!!! Be good girl and have a wunnafee day. Can't wait to get my arms around you again!

--Daddy

P.S. Use this as "verification" that blog sites work! I've even figured it out. I verify that this is verified with the most astute attention to verification!